What is an ultrasound scan?
A method of examining the internal organs, which is based on the ability of sound waves to be reflected from various structures of the body. The method is safe (due to the absence of radiation exposure) and highly informative. It allows the doctors to carry out an early diagnosis - the identification of pathologies at the stage when there are no symptoms of the disease.
Ultrasound scan at Kivach clinic
This method of examination is one of the main ones in the diagnostic complex of the clinic. Doctors’ offices in various medical areas are equipped with modern digital scanners that allow them to study the organs of the abdominal cavity and pelvis, conduct dopplerography (a method of ultrasound scan) and cardiological examination, the examination of joints, thyroid gland, soft tissues, and mammary glands.
Ultrasound scan capabilities
- Detailed examination of organ structure.
- High diagnostic reliability.
- Diagnosis of tumor processes in the early stages of development.
- Ability to assess the state of organs over time.
- Assessment of blood vessels with low blood flow rate, which is important for timely diagnosis of diseases.