About the program
The program includes a complex of interrelated procedures aimed at combating viral and infectious pathologies of the bronchopulmonary system. It eliminates the consequences of lung diseases and prevents them as well.
The program implements the concept of integrative medicine and contains:
- laboratory and instrumental diagnosis, including genetic testing;
- naturopathic treatment methods;
- innovative physical therapy methods;
- breathing practices.
The program provides a synergetic effect. It relies on procedures that reinforce each other's effects. This helps to:
- detoxify the body;
- strengthen the immune system;
- restore vital activity;
- improve the patient's appearance.
The program takes advantage of Kivach Clinic location. The absence of harmful factors, complete peace, a state of emotional balance and focus on your health accelerate the recovery process. The abundance of clean air with a high content of coniferous phytoncides (the clinic is located in a pine forest) is a significant therapeutic factor in the treatment of diseases of the bronchopulmonary system.
Rehabilitation after COVID-19
The program provides respiratory rehabilitation to patients who had a coronavirus infection.
In particular, it prevents the development of fibrosis that occurs in COVID pneumonia. This helps to prevent a number of dangerous pathologies caused by the dysfunction of the lung tissue affected by the virus (e.g. respiratory failure).
Immunoregulatory therapy in combination with other procedures of the program increases the body's resistance to viral infectious agents, thus reducing the risk of reinfection with COVID-19.
Healthy lungs program at Kivach Clinic
The program is designed for 10 or 14 days.
- Treatment of viral and infectious diseases of the bronchopulmonary system.
- Rehabilitation after viral and infectious lung diseases.
- Restoration of lung functions.
- Lung detoxification.
- Prevention of bronchopulmonary diseases.
- Strengthening the immune system. Increasing the resistance of the bronchopulmonary system to viral and infectious agents.
- Improving the appearance of the patient. Restoring emotional balance.
- Post-coronavirus rehabilitation. Restoration of vital activity. Prevention of the development of pulmonary fibrosis. Reducing the risk of covid reinfection.
Before the arrival
When booking the program, it is recommended to give detailed information about your general well-being. In the future, it is recommended to report any changes, new symptoms, improvement or deterioration of your health. This information will be immediately sent to the attending physician, who will promptly monitor the patient's condition even before his/her admission to the clinic.
- Improved pulmonary ventilation.
- Improved gas exchange.
- Improved mucociliary clearance.
- Increased overall physical endurance.
- Correction of muscle weakness.
- Increased vitality.
- Relieved stress, anxiety, or depression.
- Management of sleep disorders.
Premium class accommodation
Kivach Clinic is a harmonious combination of a medical institution and a 5-star hotel. Each room is equipped with an infrared sauna and a treatment room, which allows most of the procedures to be carried out directly in the room.