What is the Children's Health Program?
The program is a set of diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive measures aimed at improving the children’s health. The program increases resistance to diseases and improves the overall well-being of the child. One of the important results of the program is the formation of healthy nutrition habits and daily schedule. This allows to avoid such problems as obesity, lack of sleep and poor academic performance caused by disturbed daily routine, fatigue, stress.
The program is designed for children aged 5 to 15 years. General Wellness programs for adults are recommended for children from the age of 16.
Goals of the Children's Health Program:
- Improvement of the general health condition and support of the child’s development.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Prevention of acute and chronic diseases.
- Treatment and prevention of ENT diseases (sinusitis, otitis, laryngotracheitis, etc.).
- Anti-parasitic diagnostics.
- Strengthening of the musculoskeletal system, correcting posture and treatment of scoliosis.
- Strengthening of the nervous system.
- Increased tolerance to physical and psycho-emotional stress.
- Normalization of sleep.
- Increased vitality
Based on the program, it is possible to draw up an individual course of procedures for the treatment of skin, gastrointestinal diseases, respiratory diseases, ENT organs, kidneys and urinary tract.
About the Children's Health Program
- Increase in immunity.
- Increased resistance to acute and chronic diseases.
- Correcting posture and treatment of scoliosis.
- Developing healthy eating habits. Basic knowledge of proper and balanced nutrition.
- Improving stress tolerance and adaptive abilities.
- Improving sleep.
- Developing the right habits for the daily routine.
- Increased efficiency, attention, vitality.
- Antiparasitic diagnosis. Developing the treatment strategy for infectious diseases.
What is included in the Children's Health program?
Standard diagnostics. The program is based on diagnostic data. The patient is to bring with him the tests results, which are provided in printouts in Russian with an appropriate validity period.
If necessary, the patient can take all the tests (or some of them) in the clinic. The cost of diagnosis is not included in the cost of the Children's Health program.
Kivach has its own diagnostic base, which allows carrying out the main types of laboratory and instrumental studies, including ultrasound. The clinic’s specialists recommend to do a complete check-up program for children.
During the program, the attending physician monitors the child’s condition by regular examinations.
Antiparasitic vegetative resonance testing (VRT). Diagnostic method based on the ability of living organisms to emit individual spectra of electromagnetic waves. A comparison of these fluctuations with the patient’s body spectrum allows to identify infections (bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, helminths). VRT diagnostics can replace several tests.
Hemoscanning. A diagnostic method that allows you to determine the condition of blood cells, to identify signs of metabolic disorders and to assess the state of cellular immunity.
Spectral phototherapy. The therapeutic method based on the properties of light waves. Setting a specific wavelength allows the targeted delivery of the chemical elements necessary for treatment to the affected area. In the Children's Health program spectral phototherapy is carried out on the projection of the immune or musculoskeletal system.
Halotherapy. Naturo-therapeutic method for the prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases. Aerogalit microparticles in the air of a specially equipped room prevent the development of infectious diseases, remove toxins from the body, increase immunity, and prevent the occurrence of a number of respiratory diseases.
Oxygen cocktail. An oxygenated drink. The clinic uses oxygen cocktail in oxygen therapy. It saturates tissues with additional oxygen, normalizing the activity of the immune system and metabolism, eliminates chronic fatigue syndrome, prevents hypoxia (oxygen starvation), which common among people living in megalopolises.
Therapeutic physical training. A group program aimed at strengthening the muscles of the back and abdominal muscles.
Kinesiotraining. A variation of a physical training. Eliminates pathological motor stereotypes and forms the correct ones. Training sessions are based on multi-joint movements, most natural for the human body. Kinesiotraining develops all aspects of the physical form - strength, physical stamina, a sense of balance, reflexes.
- Water procedures (as prescribed by the doctor).
- Swimming pool.
- Finnish sauna.
- Back massage.
A list of procedures
|Name of procedure|
|Antiparasitic vegetative resonance testing||1||1||1||1|
|ENT doctor consultation||1||1||1||1|
|Therapeutic physical training – back and abdominal muscles fortification. (group program)||6||9||13||19|
|Strengthening of the immune system|
|Spectral phototherapy (immune or musculoskeletal system)||3||5||6||6|
|General strengthening procedures|
|Water procedures (as prescribed by the doctor): underwater massage shower / circular shower / jacuzzi||6||8||12||15|
|Meals (5 courses a day)|
|Hypocaloric, hypoallergenic, gluten-free diet, common table, etc.||курс||курс||курс||курс|
Frequently asked questions
- When can I evaluate the result?
The result can be evaluated during the course of the program.
- What is the expected result?
- The Immunities are strengthened, resistance to acute and chronic diseases is increased.
- Posture is corrected, back and abdominal muscles are strengthened, and the condition of the musculoskeletal system is improved.
- Healthy nutrition and daily routine habits are developed.
- Stress resistance, adaptive ability of the body are increased.
- Sleep, working abilities, concentration and vitality are improved.
- Is the treatment safe?
The treatment is completely safe. The methods used have passed clinical trials and are recommended by the RF Ministry of Health. During treatment the condition of the child is monitored around the clock.
- How to prepare for the program; is the examination necessary?
No special preparation is required. The child undergoes the necessary diagnostics in the clinic. If desired, the results of all (or some) of the tests can be brought with you in printouts in Russian.
- What should I bring with me?
- Birth certificate.
- Compulsory health insurance policy (if you have it).
- Swimsuit / swimming trunks, shoes for the pool, comfortable clothes for exercising in the gym and outdoors.
- Are complications possible?
Complications are extremely rare.
- What makes the treatment successful?
- 20 years of clinic experience in the field of wellness programs and body detoxification.
- Full diagnostic complex.
- Individual program for each patient.
- Integrated approach to therapy.
- Involving the patient in the treatment process.
- The use of naturopathic techniques.
- Elimination of stressful situations.
- Eco-friendly environment.
- Special nutrition programs.
Premium class accommodation
Kivach Clinic is a harmonious combination of a medical institution and a 5-star hotel. Each room is equipped with an infrared sauna and a treatment room, which allows most of the procedures to be carried out directly in the room.