What is “whiskey” wrapping?
The wet wrapping “Aromaderm” technique from STYX Naturcosmetic is also known as “whiskey” wrapping. It is called so because of the feeling of deep psychological contentedness – a result of altering between warmth and cold, a rush of vigor and energy from the special action of the aromatherapeutic formula consisting of such ”Armoaderm” active ingredients as essential oils and plant-based biostimulants. All the ingredients are acquired by cold pressing the medicinal plants, grown strictly in ecologically clean areas.
- improved functioning of the nervous system
- elimination of consequences of stress, sedentary lifestyle and hormonal crises
- active anti-cellulite, lymphatic drainage and detoxification effect
- sustained weight loss and figure correction
During the “whiskey” wrapping the tissue temperature fluctuates from 1 to 1,5 degrees which activates the weight loss and detoxification processes.
- the fat fission process is accelerated
- the metabolism efficiency is increased by 35-50% (metabolic processes in cells are accelerated)
- bandage acts as an absorbent, gathering toxins and stagnant products and removing them through the pores
“Aromaderm” wet wrappings
- Infrared sauna. Boosts microcirculation, lymphatic drainage, increases the ability of active components to penetrate the skin.
- Application of therapeutic "substrate" (oil-and-ether composition). Provides improved effectiveness to lotions and prevents skin irritation from exposure to the ingredients - lipolitics and thermal activators (oregano, orange, menthol, nicotinic acid).
- Wet bandage body-wrapping. Bandages are soaked with lotions in accordance with indications: a stage of a cellulitis, concomitant diseases and the stage of figure-correction. Stimulation of microcirculation, lymphatic drainage and detoxification processes.
- Application of an active cream or gel “corset” (duration of exposure 4 - 12 hours). Provides prolongation of the effect of the procedure, has additional therapeutic properties (lifting, anti-edematous, anti-couperose, angiotonic, tonic etc.).
Expected results from the wrapping course(10-12 procedures)
- 5-8 kg weight loss
- 4-10 cm reduced body dimensions
- decrease in the relief of local fat deposits
- skin lifting, firming of the body
- reducing the old and removing the fresh stretch marks
- elimination of edema
- reduction of varicose and couperose
- control of appetite
- elimination of psycho-emotional problems
- a light and flexible body
The wet wrapping technique has minimal contraindications; moreover, it renders therapeutic effect for certain chronic diseases (varicose veins veins, couperose, myositis, neuralgia, osteochondrosis).