Laennek as a therapeutic agent
Laennek is a placental medication with a unique complex and multifunctional composition, in which each component enforces the effect that other components have. It contains natural biostimulators, vitamins, agents that promote cell growth, minerals, amino acids and hundreds of enzymes.
Together these components trigger body rejuvenating reactions. Stagnant life processes are activated on the cellular level, which eliminated existing diseases and prevents the new ones from occuring. The systems and structures of the body are harmonized, and it functions as if it were young.
These qualities make it possible to use Laennek in different areas of medicine:
- Hepatology. Laennek protects liver cells and restores its tissues in cases of hepatic steatosis, acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, cholangitis.
- Immunology. Laennek stimulates protective functions of the body and restores immune balance.
- Anti-age therapy. The medicine normalizes hormone levels, boosts work performance and resilience, improves mood and overall well-being. It is recommended as an additional treatment in the Health 60+ program.
- Body detoxification. Laennek has a tremendous detoxification effect. Our specialists recommend including this medicine into any of the body detox or general wellness programs.
- Dermatology. Laennek is used to treat psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, recurrent herpes, acne, eliminates age-related skin discoloration.
- Cosmetology. Laennek improves skin condition, boosts its elasticity, reduces wrinkles, creates a lifting effect.
- Urology. Laennek is used to treat male infertility and chronic prostatitis.
- Gynecology. The medication is used in pregnancy planning, unsuccessful IVF, climacteric syndrome, chronic endometritis.
- Gastroenterology. Laennek is recommended when the body is resistant to the treatment of stomach and duodenum ulcer, in cases of pancreatic fibrosis.
- A complex natural composition of Laennek and its bioavailability define its wide range of effects and areas of use.
About the procedure
What to expect during the procedure?
The treatment requires several sessions. The number of sessions and their periodicity are defined by the doctor.
Depending on the diagnosis and prescribed treatment the drug is administered intravenously, intramuscularly, or based on the pharmacopuncture method, i.e. into biologically active points.
As the medicine enters the body, its active placental biocomponents activate stagnant life processes. The body restores its functionality, going back to the state of being young. Thus it becomes possible to turn back existing diseases and prevent the occurrence of new ones. As a result, there is a full range of positive effects on the patient’s physical health, his/her appearance and emotional state.
- Allergic reaction to Laennek.
- When can the result be evaluated?
The end result can be evaluated at the end of the treatment.
- What result should be expected?
- Activation of life processes.
- Recovery of regenerative and protective functions.
- Elimination of existing diseases.
- Improvement of general health condition.
- Improvement of appearance and emotional state.
- Body rejuvenation.
- Is the treatment safe?
The treatment is absolutely safe. The medicine is clinically tested and certified, and it is recommended by supervising authorities.
- Is the treatment painful?
The treatment does not cause any discomfort.
- How to prepare for the treatment?
No special preparation is required.
- How long does the rehabilitation period last?
There is no rehabilitation period.
- Are complications possible?
There are no complications.
- What ensures that the treatment is successful?
- Qualified doctors with extensive practical experience.
- The use of certifies drugs.
- Compliance with the standards of medical care.