What is I-Lipo?
I-Lipo (laser weight loss) is a procedure of a non-surgical liposuction using laser exposure.
During the procedure a low frequencies laser in the working range of 658 nm is used. Numerous clinical studies have shown that subcutaneous adipose tissue is sensitive to this specific wavelength. Laser lipolysis i-Lipo is based on this principle. The laser has a local impact on fat cells only. It is completely harmless for surrounding tissues. A low-level laser initiates the release of lipolytic enzymes. As a result, triglycerides are split into simple fatty acids and glycerol. Unlike the bulk structure of stable triglyceride molecules, which the body stores as additional nutrient energy, smaller molecules of glycerin, water and free fatty acids pass through the pores of cell wall. In addition, the laser enhances membrane permeability for fatty tissue cleavage products, which are then removed from the body through the lymphatic and circulatory system.
The procedure effect develops within 3-4 weeks, reaching its maximum in 3-4 months. The procedure is carried out as a course of 4-6 sessions (2-3 times a week). Repetition rate of the course – 1 time every 3 months. The duration of one session is 40 minutes. To optimize lipolysis in conjunction with i-Lipo (to speed up the removal of fatty tissue products) it is recommended to undergo lymphatic drainage procedures - LPG, pressotherapy. Compliance with the drinking regime is mandatory. Subjectively during the procedure, the patient feels comfortable warmth.
- fat deposits in abdomen, waist, hips, back, knees, breeches, hands.
- problem areas volume reduction (body fat reduction);
- alignment of the skin relief, increase of turgor and elasticity of the skin.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- SCI, polyps, liver cysts (when exposed to the abdomen);
- pacemaker, stents;
- inflammatory processes in the affected area;
- hepatitis in severe form;
- type 1 diabetes mellitus with insulin therapy in the anterior abdominal wall area;
- acute inflammatory diseases;
- uterus myoma, cysts, ovaries polyps (the pelvic area is contraindicated);
- metal structures (in the affected area).