What is Eli-Neuro-Test?
A method of early diagnosis that helps to identify:
- the presence of brain tissue damages on a presymptomatic stage;
- metabolic disorders of neurotransmitters – substances that transmit nerve impulses;
- signal transferring disorders in certain systems of the brain;
Identification of these disorders is a reason to conduct a targeted diagnosis of nervous system disorders. It helps to draft an effective treatment strategy on that stage of the disease when there are no manifestations.
The method is based on identifying antibodies markers. The same method is used in Eli-Viscero-Test.
What can ELI-Neuro-Test do?
- identify a pathological process in the nerve fiber;
- identify abnormally active growth of nerve tissue cells;
- assess the risk of the development of degenerative disorders or vascular damage of the brain;
- bear in view the results while choosing the treatment.
How is the test conducted?
A sample of a patient's venous blood is drawn to analyze the presence of antibodies markets in its serum. Such markers appear in the blood as a response to a present pathological process. The concentration level of antibodies markers helps to identify the risk of developing a disease.
Taking into account the irreversibility of pathological changes, which can be caused by a stroke, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, ELI-Neuro-Test is especially important for people at risk because of their genetic predisposition to the diseases of the nervous system.
Based on the test results, the clinic's specialists (neurologists) draft recommendations on how to slow down the development of a diagnosed pathology and to eliminate the risk of its occurrence.
- Is the test safe?
The test is absolutely safe. Single-use sterile materials are used while drawing a blood sample.
- Is the test painful?
The test causes minor and short-term discomfort in the area where the skin is punctured. The puncture is made in order to draw a blood sample from the vein.
- How to prepare for the test?
The blood sample is drawn on an empty stomach.
- What ensures that the test is successful?
- The test is prescribed by qualified doctors.
- The test is done by certified medical staff in sterile conditions.
- The test is carried out using certified drugs and advanced equipment.
- Compliance with the standards of medical care.