What is laser biorevitalization?
Laser biorevitalization is a modern method of rejuvenation for men and women that allows to use hyaluronic acid in a noninjection way by means of laser energy.
The laser energy moisturizes the skin at the cellular level, improves metabolism of the epidermis’ upper layers, increases skin immunity and protects it from free radicals.
- the first signs of aging;
- pigmented age spots;
- stretch marks;
- decreased tone;
- appearance of facial wrinkles;
- dark spots under the eyes;
- thinness and dryness;
- "settled" eyelids;
- acne and traces of acne;
- chemical and sunburns;
- injuries and post-surgery scars.
- wrinkles are smoothed;
- face lifting;
- pores narrowing;
- skin relief improvement;
- skin turgor improvement;
- significant skin moistening;
- skin looks younger;
- sagging skin elimination;
- dark circles under eyes disappear;
- elimination of acne and seborrhea consequences.
Laser biorevitalization is the process of saturation of the epidermis with hyaluronic acid by exposure to the energy of a diode laser, which facilitates the opening of transport channels and penetration into cellular tissues. The rejuvenating effect is noticeable immediately after the procedure.
Laser biorevitalization causes an immediately noticeable rejuvenation effect. The skin looks 10-15 years younger and wrinkles are smoothed. The procedure is aimed at activation of the skin internal reserves, and therefore it is recommended to perform laser biorevitalization sessions starting from the age of 27-30 years old. The skin of the face, neck, decollete area, hands and other areas can be affected.
- painlessness of the procedure and wrinkles smoothing;
- rejuvenation and instant lifting;
- even distribution of hyaluronic acid;
- pronounced results after the first session;
- deep saturation of each cell;
- stable effect up to 6 months.
- individual intolerance to hyaluronic acid;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- oncological diseases prone to progress;
- chronic diseases on the face in the acute phase (herpes).