What is antihomotoxic therapy?
This is a method that is widely used by holistic medicine, which views the body as one biosystem. Antihomotoxic therapy is a regulative therapy. It is aimed at restoring the patient’s body by assessing his/her overall health condition and regulating different life processes.
The therapy is based on antihomotoxic drugs. Such drugs neutralize homotoxins – agents or factors (including psychological ones) that have a negative effect on the body or create biological imbalance. Neutralization of homotoxins helps to improve immune, neural and endocrine processes on the cellular level. As a result, the body activates its protective mechanisms and heals itself. The body successfully defeats existing diseases and restores its functionality.
Antihomotoxic therapy at Kivach Clinic
This method is used by the specialists of Kivach Clinic within our main area – body detoxification. Antihomotoxic therapy helps to activate detoxification processes, improve metabolism and restore the mechanisms of self-regulation. This strengthens the immune system, improves the overall health of the patient, and makes the therapy for diseases of any severity more effective.
Antihomotoxic therapy aims to:
- Neutralize homotoxins.
- Restore homeostasis (self-regulation).
- Prevent diseases.
- Chronic body intoxication.
- Contact with homotoxins:
- climate irritants (changes in atmospheric pressure, atmospheric electricity)
- different types of radiation (microwave, ultraviolet, x-ray, radioactive, radio waves, etc.)
- mechanical influences, various vibrations, noise;
- toxic substances in the air, inside and outside;
- cleaning products;
- dust (carpets, paper, cigarette smoke);
- medical drugs;
- bacteria, viruses, fungi;
- metabolic products;
- mental overload, stress.
- Improved performance of the body’s drainage system (liver, intestine, kidneys and bladder, lymphatic system, skin, mucous membranes, respiratory system).
- Recuperation of organs affected by a pathological process.
- Normalization of cell functioning.
- Improved self-regulation mechanisms.
- Support of body’s own protective mechanisms.
- Prevention of body intoxication.
- Health and well-being maintenance
About Antihomotoxic therapy
What is the treatment like?
Ordering the treatment
The treatment is ordered based on the diagnosis. All necessary tests are taken directly at the clinic.
Attending physician will choose appropriate antihomotoxic drugs and draft a plan for their intake. The following factors are taken into account:
- The phase of a pathological process. This phase characterizes body’s resources that are used to fight homotoxins.
- Duration of the disease.
- Accompanying symptoms and diseases.
- Patient’s age.
- Additional factors: unhealthy habits, lifestyle, etc.
Main stages of the treatment
Drainage therapy. At this stage a doctor orders drugs that help excrete the toxins from the body.
- Elimination of homotoxins, clean intercellular space.
- Activation of filtering organs (liver, intestine, kidneys, lungs, skin).
- Weakening of the symptoms of the main disease and the improvement of the overall condition of a patient.
Basic therapy. A patient takes drugs that are indicated for a certain disease.
Constitutional correction. Nosodes are prescribed to act as micro vaccines. Such agents stimulate the body so that it starts to protect itself from infections.
- Strengthening of natural mechanisms responsible for protection against pathogens.
- Excretion of the rest of pathogenic agents from hidden sites of infection.
- Age under 18.
- Hypersensitivity to drug components.
- Some thyroid disorders.
- Acute surgical diseases.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- When can the result be evaluated?
The result can be evaluated during the course of the treatment. During the first stage (drainage) most patients show weaker symptoms of the main disease and the improvement of the overall well-being.
- What result should be expected?
- Activation of filtering organs (liver, intestine, kidneys and bladder, lymphatic system, skin and mucous membranes, respiratory tracts).
- Restored organ functions that were affected by a pathological process.
- Improved cell functioning.
- Strengthened immunity and protective resources of the body.
- Restored self-regulation mechanism.
- Prevented body intoxication.
- Improved health and well-being.
- Is the treatment safe?
The treatment is absolutely safe. Prescribed drugs are recommended by Russian supervising agencies.
- Are complications possible?
Antihomotoxic therapy can intensify the functions of excretory organs, which leads to intensified secretion, excretion of urine, feces, ear wax. This is the result of the activated detox capabilities of the body, which eliminates the toxins through this process.
In some cases, there might be a short-term initial deterioration of the clinical picture of the disease, or the symptoms of previous diseases might occur. This is not a complication or a side effect of the drugs. Such an effect demonstrates that the process of rebuilding neural, endocrine and other regulatory mechanisms is activated. After a short deterioration there is long-term improvement in the overall well-being.
- What ensures that the treatment is successful?
- 20 years of experience in holistic medicine.
- Fully equipped diagnostic complex.
- Individual programs for each patient.
- Including the patient in the treatment process (a team of a doctor and a patient).
- A combination of naturopathic methods, modern physiotherapy and ancient medical systems that have scientifically proven to be effective.
- Elimination of stressful situations.
- Clean environment.
- Special diet.