What are general wellness programs?
Each program is a complex of therapeutic and preventive measures aimed at strengthening the immune system and improving the functioning of the main regulatory systems of the body. Consistent and interrelated implementation of the procedures included in the program harmonizes the physiological balance, improves the general condition of the patient, increases vitality and resistance to the negative influence of external factors. Many guests also note noticeable weight loss achieved during the program.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- Neutralizing the effects of adverse technogenic, environmental and infectious factors on the body.
- Increasing the body's resistance to stress and adverse environmental factors.
- Reducing the risk of acute and chronic diseases.
- Normalization of the functioning of the nervous, cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Activation of self-regulation processes.
General wellness programs at Kivach Clinic
For more than 27 years, Kivach Clinic has been refining General Wellness programs, improving technologies and techniques to achieve maximum effect. Today, we offer the following programs:
«General Wellness Intensive». The program contains a complex of diagnostic and therapeutic and preventive procedures, including spectral phototherapy, blood irradiation therapy, systemic magnetotherapy, normobaric therapy and other methods. Skin care treatments are also included in the program.
«General wellness Premium». The program includes methods of early diagnosis, cryotherapy, cellular rejuvenation treatment (interval hypoxic therapy), as well as a more extensive set of skin care procedures.
«General wellness – Children's Health». A proven set of procedures aimed at strengthening children's health. It neutralizes the effect of adverse factors and destructive habits, increases immunity, instills positive behavior in the field of nutrition and compliance with the daily routine. The program promotes natural and harmonious development of a child.
General wellness is an adequate alternative to body cleansing programs
If there are contraindications to body cleansing programs, general wellness programs are an adequate substitute for detox with comparable results.
About general wellness programs
- Contraindications to body cleansing programs.
- Excess weight.
- Hypodynamia (sedentary lifestyle).
- Chronic diseases.
- Diseases of the skin.
- Allergic diseases.
- Systematic medication.
- Weight loss.
- Remission of chronic diseases.
- Improved body's resistance to infections.
- Improved condition of the skin.
- Getting rid of back pain and joint pain.
- Reducing the severity of allergic reactions.
- Normalization of the autonomic nervous system.
- Decrease in doses of pharmacological preparations.
- Reducing the risk of cancer.
- Increased vitality.
- Rejuvenation of the body.
Frequently asked questions
- When can I evaluate the result?
The result can be evaluated during the course of the program. The patient’s well-being will improve with each day.
- What is the expected result?
- Body weight is normalized.
- The frequency of exacerbations of chronic diseases is reduced.
- The body’s resistance to infections is increased.
- Skin condition is improved.
- Joint and back pains are eliminated.
- The severity of allergic reactions is reduced.
- The work of nervous system is normalized.
- Reduced dosages of pharmacological products.
- The risk of oncological diseases is reduced.
- Increased vitality.
- Rejuvenation of the body.
- Is the treatment safe?
The treatment is completely safe. The methods used have passed clinical trials and are recommended by the RF Ministry of Health. During treatment the condition of the patient is monitored around the clock.
- How to prepare for the program; is the examination necessary?
No special preparation is required. The patient can undergo the necessary diagnostics in the clinic. If desired, the results of some of the tests can be brought with you. Examination is included in the General wellness premium program.
- What should I bring with me?
- A passport or another identification document.
- Compulsory health insurance policy (if you have it).
- Original advance payment receipt.
- Original medical documents or their copies reflecting the state of health (the results of lab and instrumental studies, an electrocardiogram, expert opinions for the last 5 years, in Russian language).
- Swimsuit/swimming trunks, shoes for the pool, comfortable clothing for classes in the gym and outdoors.
- Are complications possible?
Complications are out of the question.
- What makes the treatment successful?
- Full diagnostic complex.
- Individual program for each patient.
- Integrated approach to therapy.
- Involving the patient in the treatment process (co-operative Doctor-Patient team).
- The use of naturopathic techniques.
- Elimination of stressful situations.
- Eco-friendly environment.
- Special nutrition programs.
Premium class accommodation
Kivach Clinic is a harmonious combination of a medical institution and a 5-star hotel. Each room is equipped with an infrared sauna and a treatment room, which allows most of the procedures to be carried out directly in the room.